Apply for a Loan:
Loan Processing Fees:
Your credit report will be ran once you submit your loan application.
For Fees, please visit our Schedule of Fees page.
Please fill out a quick survey after your purchase by clicking here!
You can now pay your loan payment with an outside credit/debit card. Check out LoanPay Xpress today!
Consumer Loans Offered:
From new to used, we offer great rates on auto loans.
To get a good idea about your trade in value or to make sure you’re getting a great deal on your next automobile, visit www.nadaguides.com today!
An all purpose loan to help you with whatever you choose.
From fun in the sun to a blast in the snow, a recreational loan will help you get the toy to make it possible.
The Share Secured Loan is a low interest loan designed to help build your credit.
Apply for a line of credit loan that is only used for overdraft protection on your checking. When needed, funds in $10 increments will be transferred from the loan to the checking. There is no fee for the transfer at that time, no matter how much or how many times it transfers. You only pay back the funds transferred and the interest on those funds.
Borrow against your home’s equity to help you when you need it.
Fixed Rate/Secondary Market Mortgage/Fannie Mae Mortgage
- -You must have a 620 credit score.
- -You can put as little as 0% down with a Rural Development loan.
- -Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) is not required with Rural Development loans, but there is a small monthly Rural Development Program fee.
- -We also have a Conventional First Time Homebuyer loan option to put as little as 3% down. However, Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) is required until the borrower reaches 78% LTV (Appraised value vs loan amount). Putting 20% down eliminates the Private Mortgage Insurance.
- -Single-wide homes are NOT allowed.
- -Double-wide homes built after 1976 are allowed.
- -Rural Development or First Time Homebuyers Programs do not allow any manufactured housing.
In-House Portfolio Loan
- -You need a 10% down payment.
- -You can do manufactured house or single-wide homes on land (but not in a trailer park).
- -Vacant land is allowed.
- -You must have a minimum 620 credit score.
- -You will have a fixed-rate loan, a payment based on a 5 year plan or up to 30 year plan. However, the fixed-rate is only good for the first 5 years.
- -You will not have to pay for Private Mortgage Insurance.
- -Pole barns do not qualify.
- -You must have a 700 credit score.
- -You may not have self-builds. Sweat equity must be authorized by your contractor.
- -You can include land in your loan, if you do not already own the land.
- -If land is owned, it can be used as equity toward 10% down payment.
In accordance with NCUA regulations the following individuals are authorized on behalf of Community First Federal Credit Union which has the company NMLS #451322 to underwrite mortgage loans:
|Loan Officer||NMLS ID #|
|Timothy G Rasmussen||583476|
|Vicky L Kain||583477|
|Sally S Nieto||583475|
|Michelle L Archibald||999527|
|Rebecca J Harris||435130|
|Miranda L Carr||1222272|
|Sally J Wade||1573523|
|Jennie M Mayfield||1659962|
|Lynnsey M Ellafrits||1784474|
|Robin L Olmstead||1784244|
|Sara L Parker||1785255|
|Tara D Davidson||2030701|
|Devin W Cavendish||2041026|
For a one-time fee of $399.00, this insurance will pay off any outstanding loan balance after payment by your insurance company on a totaled vehicle. It will also give you $1,000.00 towards your next vehicle, if you finance it through Community First Federal Credit Union.
Disability or Life Insurance
We offer Disability or Life Insurance on all of our in-house loans. Conditions apply, please contact a loan officer for details.