To help the U.S. government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all U.S. financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each individual or institution that opens an account.
What this means: When opening an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, proof of citizenship and other identification information that might be needed. This information will be used to verify your identity. As appropriate, we may, in our digression, ask for additional documentation or information.
To assist members in accessing information not maintained on this site, the Community First Federal Credit Union provides links to other Internet addresses. Be advised that:
• By clicking on any link to other Internet addresses, you are leaving the CFFCU’s web site;
• You are linking to an alternate web site not operated by the CFFCU;
• The CFFCU is not responsible for the content of the alternate website;
• The CFFCU does not represent either the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction;
• Privacy and security policies may differ from those practiced by the CFFCU.